Thursday, April 16, 2015

Putting it all together

As I put more and more time into the video I realized the work that comes with making a music video. My worst problem was trying to match what Haley(the one singing on camera) was lip singing and the words to the actual song. It proved to be a tedious task that made me want to bang my head against a wall, it some cases I would only have to adjust 3 or 4 times but then there were other scenes that I had to adjust 8 or 9 times. A lot of shots also had to be color corrected and or put into slow-motion or moved around until it fit in best with the lyrics and helped the story be told. Audio was a breeze and a lot 100x to edit then the film opening because there is no dialog or sound except for the music which makes audio so much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment