Monday, April 13, 2015

Editing a Music Video VS. A Film Opening

From the beginning I came with the knowledge that editing a film piece and a music video would be different from each other but I didn't think it would be like complete opposites. When editing the film it was easier in the sense that I basically followed the storyboard shot by shot adding in an extra one here or there. But with the music video it's completely different I have total freedom which is really nice but at the same time overwhelming because theres so many directions I can go and and so many ways I can piece it together thats it makes it difficult to choose. I don't if I like one more then the other because I like editing both because they are so different and I can have fun with each and make it my own in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment